INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING & RETURNS
All items are made-to-order. Processing times are up to 14 days and start the following business day after the order is received. During high demand, processing can take up to 18 business days.
Cor® Activewear ships to almost all countries and locations outside of the contiguous United States. You can select the ship-to country at checkout.
Orders being shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, APO, FPO, and US Territories including Puerto Rico, Guam, US Virgin Islands, American Samoa, Northern Mariana Islands, and Micronesia are considered non-domestic, shipped via UPS, and are subject to longer ship times. No shipping guarantees on orders sent for further review or back-ordered items
RATES & DELIVERY
All international orders are shipped via DHL.
All international orders are subject to duties fees and taxes upon delivery. Cor® Activewear does not cover these costs. See Below Taxes and Duties.
Shipping can occur as quick as 3 business days from the completion of manufacturing of the garment. It may take as long as 18 business days for a garment to be produced.
If you are in Canada please refer to Domestic Shipping prices. Delivery time may be different than US shipments.
TAXES & DUTIES
- Cor® Activewear is not responsible for applicable customs fees, import duties, taxes, or any other charges for international orders.
- For CorActivewear.com international orders, you will be responsible for all duties, taxes and customs charges which will be calculated at the time of your order. We calculate and collect the VAT, duties and/or taxes during checkout. This will vary by country and are are based on many factors, including location, material, item value, etc.
- Contact the customs office in the destination country for information about any applicable duties, taxes or fees. In the European Union, duties and taxes can be 20% or more of the total declared value of your order.
- Please note if you refuse any shipments upon delivery, you will still be responsible for duties, taxes and customs fees incurred in shipping the package.
- Any fees that are due will be collected upon checkout of the order and any additional international fees not paid at checkout will need to be paid by the customer to the local carrier within your country.
- Customs authorities require that we state the full value of your order directly on your package.
- Customs agents have the right to release or deny release of your package, and in rare cases, they may also delay delivery.
- Some countries may require additional fees paid Collect on Delivery (COD).
- If your order does require these additional government charges, they must be paid by you in order for your package to clear customs.
- NOTE: Cor® Activewear does not make any profit on our shipping services to international customers and has made every effort to minimize our international shipping charges. Cor® Activewear designed by Ultracor® is also required by law to disclose the full value of the package contents.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
We’re sorry that things didn’t work out! Cor® Activewear designed by Ultracor® accepts damaged returns for exchange ONLY on any item that has not been worn, altered, or washed and with all original tags attached. All damaged returns on orders will not incur a restocking fee.
Customer is responsible for shipping fees to send the item(s) back to Ultracor.
We only accept returns on damaged items requested within 3 days after order delivery. All products are made to order and are "Final sale", therefore not eligible for a return or exchange.
All damaged returns & exchanges must go through our return portal which you can find here. All requests will be reviewed before approval and have to be made within the stated time frame. Any packages sent without the correct process may be rejected upon delivery. If you have any questions or concerns contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cor® Activewear designed by Ultracor is not responsible for providing any additional return labels.
If your order has been sent to a destination outside of the US, customs duties and sales taxes are not refundable through Cor® Activewear designed by Ultracor®. However, you may be able to recover these by contacting your local customs bureau directly.
We are happy to exchange your item if it is damaged. Please contact customer care at email@example.com or request an exchange via our return and exchange portal. Exchanges are allowed within 3 days from the delivery date per exchange.
Any error in a shipment or damaged product must be reported within 3 days of the package arrival or the item will not be refunded or exchanged. If you have a damage that you would like to exchange, or have received a faulty item, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All items are insured against theft and accidental damage whilst in transit from Ultracor to the shipping address. Once your items have been delivered to the specified delivery address and signed for, they are no longer covered by insurance. If your package is damaged upon arrival, we recommend that you either refuse the delivery, or make a note when signing for it that you are accepting a damaged package.
We will not accept returns or replace items that a customer has damaged themselves. This includes, but are not limited to: abrasions to fabric caused by friction and pulling in pixelations causing the holes to rupture.
As all Cor® Activewear designed by Ultracor® items are made to order, therefore we cannot cancel an order once it has been placed.
If an order is placed on CorActivewear.com and then refused, you will be responsible for the original duties, taxes, shipping & handling costs, as well as any duties, taxes and/or customs charges that were incurred in shipping the package. These amounts will be subtracted from your merchandise refund.
We are happy to repair and/or replace items purchased from any Cor® Activewear authorized retailers with a proof of purchase within a 60 day time frame.
Changes to an order
All orders are submitted to production within 24 hours after an order is placed. You may request to update the item(s) ordered within the first 24 hours of placing your order. After this timeframe, we will not honor changes to your order.
Cor® Activewear designed by Ultracor® is not liable for any failure to perform its obligations where such failure is as a result of Acts of Nature (including fire, flood, earthquake, storm, hurricane or other natural disaster), war, invasion, act of foreign enemies, hostilities (whether war is declared or not), civil war, rebellion, revolution, insurrection, military or usurped power or confiscation, terrorist activities, nationalization, government sanction, blockage, embargo, labor dispute, strike, lockout or interruption or failure of power sources.